Cyrus & Genevieve | Cobble Beach Wedding

Cyrus & Genevieve’s beautiful and unique wedding was shared with only their closest family and friends.  The love and joy this family has for each other was extended to Sherry and me on this wedding day as we felt like part of the family.   Cyrus who is from Toronto, and Genevieve from Wiarton, chose Cobble Beach as their wedding venue.  As always, Cobble Beach didn’t disappoint which is why it’s one of our favorite wedding venues.  The food was amazing, the venue is stunning and though they may not have had part in the weather, it was perfect too.   Being able to have all the services needed for a wedding in the same place makes it such a relaxing day, and that really showed with this awesome couple.  The moment we arrived they were calm, happy and ready to get married.

The photography for the day was all on location at their lighthouse, dock, and beach front.

The gorgeous floral creations were done by Rob of Wilma’s Flower Shoppe.

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding Cyrus & Genevieve.

Venue: Cobble Beach

Flowers: Wilma’s Flower Shoppe

22 Comments

1. jenn zehr May 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Rob at Wilma’s flower shop did all of my flowers for my first wedding almost 16 years ago! I can’t believe he’s still in the business! (he did a great job!)

2. Greg Gutowski - Cobble Beach May 2, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I love the pictures. That was a fun day. Thanks for the mention.
    We are looking forward to working with you on many occasions this summer.

Cobble Beach Management.

3. Myrna Scott May 4, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Nice sample. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics

4. Rachel Taylor May 7, 2012 at 4:28 pm

My dear friend you are stunning as always! Made me melt to see the pictures of your beautiful day. All that was missing was a cake!

5. Mark Johnston May 7, 2012 at 5:06 pm

What a stunning Epithalamium this gallery memorializes!

“Now al is done: bring home the bride againe;
    Bring home the triumph of our victory:
    Bring home with you the glory of her gaine;
    With joyance bring her and with jollity.
    Never had man more joyfull day then this,
    Whom heaven would heape with blis,
    Make feast therefore now all this live-long day;
    This day for ever to me holy is.
    Poure out the wine without restraint or stay,
    Poure not by cups, but by the belly full,
    Poure out to all that wull,
    And sprinkle all the postes and wals with wine,
    That they may sweat, and drunken be withall.
    Crowne ye God Bacchus with a coronall,
    And Hymen also crowne with wreathes of vine;
    And let the Graces daunce unto the rest,
    For they can doo it best:
    The whiles the maydens doe theyr carroll sing,
    To which the woods shall answer, and theyr eccho ring.”

Congratulations!

6. Sherida May 7, 2012 at 6:10 pm

A beautiful collection of my sweet baby sister and her lovely husband. The photos capture the day with elegance and charm.

7. silvia leclair May 7, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Beautiful, elegant and fun! …kind of like the bride 😉

8. Madelyne Gonzalez May 8, 2012 at 11:05 am

Gorgeous pictures!! You two look lovely!!! Can’t wait to see more… and of course i love the shoes! 🙂

9. Constance May 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Beauty shots!! Love the classic getting ready pictures… GORGEOUS.

10. Curtis May 8, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Quiche’s bowtie!! So cute!! Genny & Cy – stunning!! I love you both so much! Fav – dancing on the hillside with the lighthouse !!!! Speechless. xo

11. C May 8, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Pink, pink, PINK! Shoes are stellar!! :*

12. Dennis May 8, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Fantastic photo’s!! I’m amazed!! Love that place too – I’m sure it was as gorgeous as both of you are!

13. Cici May 8, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Congrats guys!

14. Donna May 8, 2012 at 8:48 pm

God that RING!! AHHHH!! Loveeee 😛

15. Michelle May 9, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Simply gorgeous!!! Such beautiful pictures! So happy for the both of you.

16. Jill May 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Absolutely stunning!! You guys take my breath away. You look incredible and so happy, so full of life. Congratulations!!!

17. kristin May 9, 2012 at 11:20 pm

what a gorgeous wedding and couple. so beautifully documented in photos.

18. ~Carolyn~ May 10, 2012 at 11:39 am

What beautiful photographs… Genny & Cyrus, you both looked absolutely gorgeous!! If I had to pick one of my favorite pictures, (I loved them ALL,) it would be the picture after (I assume?) the ‘first kiss’… It absolutely took my breath away, to see the pure happiness, contentment & joy on Genevieve’s face… I could feel that happiness, radiating through and after two decades +, of friendship, that is the most priceless thing I could ever want and ask for her.. I am over the moon, happy for the two of you!! I wish you both all the happiness, excitement & joy that your new adventure through life together, has to offer. Love you both xoxo

~Kerfie~

19. Julie May 12, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Gorgeous pictures! I especially love the shoes. I wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness and laughter. Dance partners for life! Love, Jules

20. Elaine Treslan May 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Absolutely fabulous pictures. Gen you look stunning and so happy! Thrilled for you both and all the excitement yet to come! Enjoy every minute.

21. Pingback: Top Wedding Photos of 2012 | David & Sherry